Steps To Take If A Pipe Breaks In Your Home
Broken pipes are one of the leading causes of water damage in homes. Every home contains numerous pipes that can burst or break, it's important to fix broken pipes quickly to prevent water damage and mold growth.
Call SERVPRO of Central Garden Grove, your certified water restoration professional to come inspect and restore the water damage caused to your home.
Steps to take once you are aware that a pipe has burst.
1. Switch off power to your home, if it's safe to do so.
2. Turn off the main water supply valve.
3. Call your insurance company to confirm coverage.
4. Remove any items that can be salvaged.
5. If there is water damage to your home, we recommend you call SERVPRO of Central Garden Grove.
Our team uses advanced cleaning and drying equipment to leave your home "Like it never even happened."